Filling In The GAP
Sometimes life can take unexpected turns…which is why the Grace Assistance Program (GAP) is here to help with needs such as:
- FOOD – Our food pantry is open each day from 8 am – 12 noon to meet the daily needs of those individuals/families suffering from food insecurity. Families may get a food box every 30 days.
- CLOTHING – We stock seasonally appropriate attire in our “Clothes Closet”. Individuals may select from up to six items each day.
- GAS VOUCHERS/BUS PASSES – Offered upon validation of necessity. Please call for an appointment to see if you qualify.*
- RENTAL/MORTGAGE ASSISTANCE – Upon validation of COVID-RELATED circumstances. Please call for an appointment to see if you qualify.*
- UTILITIES ASSISTANCE – Upon validation of necessary documentation. Please call for appointment to see if you qualify.*
- PRESCRIPTION ASSISTANCE – Upon prescription validation (controlled substances excluded). Please call for appointment to see if you qualify.*
PLEASE CALL (931)648-9090 FOR AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!
*These assistance categories are subject to availability/funding and cannot be guaranteed.
“Share your food with the hungry, and give shelter to the homeless. Give clothes to those who need them…”