BUY A TICKET FOR A CHANCE TO WIN!
- Winner will receive a 7 Day Private Yacht vacation for up to 6 people.
- Airfare to the Bahamas provided up to $3,000
- Initial Food & Beverage Provisions on the boat provided. Outside meals will be the responsibility of those on vacation.
- Actual dates of vacation will be coordinated with the raffle winner and John Crabb, yacht owner.
- The vacation prize must be used within 1 year of winning.
- The person purchasing the tickets must be at least 18 years old and a resident of United States.
- Raffle ticket sales duration is November 1, 2022 – February 21, 2023.
- Drawing on February 24 – Location TBD – watch this page for more information.
- Winner will be chosen by a Random selection.
- Winner need not be present to win.
- Winners will be contacted via Phone, or email within 3 days of drawing
- No Limit on tickets per person.
- Tickets are $100 each.
- Winners are responsible for personal gift tax
- Any personal contact information provided will remain confidential.
Raffle Proceeds Benefit Urban Ministries SafeHouse
Requirements and Restrictions include:
- All travelers will be required to sign a waiver of liability
- The boat is not ADA accessible, reasonable mobility is required
- Personal passports required
- Swimming competency and suitable maturity required
- No Member of the Board of Directors of Clarksville Urban Ministries or its employees may purchase a ticket or benefit from the purchase of a ticket.
- No immediate family member residing in the same household as the board of directors or an officer/employee of the organization. (The Charitable Gaming Law defines immediate family as spouse, child, step-child, brother, sister, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, parent or grandparent) may purchase a ticket or benefit from the sale of a ticket.
- No member of the general assembly during such member’s term of office as a member of the general assembly may purchase or ticket or benefit from the sale of a ticket.
- The Secretary of State or any employee of the Secretary during the Secretary’s term of office and such employee’s term of employment with the Secretary may participate in the raffle.
- No vendors including employees, agents, or subcontractors (also includes immediate family members of the same household) who provide printing services, telephone services, and any records, devices, or other gaming-related supplies and those who provide prizes for the authorized annual gaming event may buy or benefit from the sale of a ticket.
THANK YOU to John & Jennell Crabb for their generous donation of this vacation!
The Raffle and drawing is being conducted by Clarksville Urban Ministries (a Non-Profit Under section 501(c)(3) ) whose principle place of business is 217 S 3rd St, Clarksville, TN 37040. Approved by Tennessee Secretary of State and license obtained.
Clarksville Area Urban Ministries – Charitable Organization #: CO2422.